NauWork is a talent acquisition agency. We work with clients to help them achieve their talent acquisition strategies and business goals, and we help job seekers achieve their career goals.
About this Notice
In this Privacy Notice, we outline the information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and the choices available to you. If you have questions about this Privacy Notice please contact us using the details provided below in the Contact Us section.
When this Privacy Notice Applies
Personal Information consists of information that may directly or indirectly identify you. This Notice applies to our collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information and your rights regarding your Personal Information. This Notice applies to Personal Information we collect online and offline:
- through NauWork’s websites (collectively, the “Sites”), email, and related applications and content that link or refer to this Notice;
- over the phone, video call, or by SMS; and
- in person.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you when you visit our Site(s), use our Services, visit our office locations, or when you provide it to us in any other way. We also collect Personal Information about you from third-party sources.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Contact Information: like your email address, telephone number, postal address, and contact information of any referrals, references, or emergency contacts you provide.
- Professional and Work Eligibility Information: including your resume or C.V., employment history, education history, certifications, professional license information (for example bar registration number), languages proficiencies, security clearance information, work authorization (for example citizenship information and proof of government-issued identification), professional association memberships, volunteer activities, occupational health and safety information where required, client information where relevant (for example we may collect information from technical consultants we place through our staffing and search business regarding clients the consultant has performed services for) and work-related skills, practice details and skills assessment information including personality characteristics/traits which you choose to provide on a voluntary basis.
- Career Planning Information: including your career interests, desired compensation and benefits, desired work location and willingness to relocate, family information as it relates to your career goals or plans, and hobbies and interests.
- Demographic Information: including your race, gender, national origin, disability status, and veteran status, where we are required to or permitted to do so by law and in support of equal opportunity monitoring or affirmative action programs.
- Photos and Visual Images: including photos that you provide to us or that you make publicly available on the internet (for example LinkedIn or company/firm websites); your image on video if you elect to do a video interview, and your image from a security camera if you visit one of our locations.
- Device Information: including your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform information when you are visiting our Site(s).
- Other Information You Provide: including any other Personal Information you may elect to provide to us, including any paper materials you submit to us.
Activity on the Sites
In addition, as part of the standard operation of the Sites, NauWork may collect and analyze actions taken on the Sites, including, but not limited to, your searches, the titles of jobs you search, click on or apply to, where those jobs are located, your activity time on the Sites and each page, page views, clicks, taps, session activity, browser type, operating system, type of device, MAC address, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To respond to and address any request you make directly to NauWork;
- To improve our services (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs);
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide will be used to send you information pertaining to your request(s).
- To send periodic text message notifications.
If at any time you wish to discontinue receiving automated or direct email communications via third-party services please follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the correspondence. You may also contact NauWork directly and request that your email be opted out of future correspondences.
SMS Texting Policy
By providing your SMS number when submitting a webform on the Site, you are agreeing to potentially receive SMS messages from NauWork.
Standard SMS Agreement
Your provider’s standard data and messaging rates may apply to all SMS correspondence. By submitting an SMS-enabled phone number in a Site webform you are acknowledging you are the owner and/or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received. NauWork will apply due diligence to ensure that all messages are received and/or delivered in a timely manner, however, the messages are transmitted through media and streams that are not under our control. NauWork will not be liable for delays or failed deliveries. You may opt-out of the SMS Service at any time by replying “STOP” to the SMS text message. You may also opt-out by contacting us using the information in Contact Us below.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We utilize a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will update the privacy notice modification date below.
This notice was last modified on 01/15/2022.
525 3rd Street, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034